July 23, 2013

July 16-22

 Helen & Barbara

This was Deep Singing Week at Indralaya, with 80 participants joining program leaders Helen Bee and Barbara Bellamy for a celebration of singing together in joyous harmony. Singing week has become a summer institution in recent years and many who attend feel a deep connection with both the program and the place.

Excerpts from the program evaluations:
“I am super satisfied! I love Barbara and Helen more each year. The music transported me to a deep place inside myself that will be an inspiration for the next year.”
“I so appreciate what you have created here - an embodiment of living in harmony from a place of loving kindness. I go home nourished and at peace with myself.”
first morning anticipation
“I love the pace. I get to slow down and just be. I now have special spots to visit and be with the trees, the water, the other beings. This place is one of my greatest blessings.”
“I struggle every year to narrow the experience down into words. 
How does a butterfly sing the air?”

 Kelly & Leonie with matching labyrinth t-shirts

“I very much enjoy the atmosphere of Indralaya - the opportunities to enjoy so much of nature; the luxury of being cooked for; the community of sharing chores; the wonderful personalities of those responsible for how Indralaya runs/functions; the programs. I love Indralaya.”

singing the soup to the table

“Thank you. I am renewed and now my cup can run over to all those in need at home.”

“I’m going home smiling!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment